Sacha was admitted to the Bar of Ontario in 2020 and practices in corporate, estate and some tax matters.
Sacha has been counsel to BRS Tax Lawyers since 2021 on various matters including but not limited to tax audits and appeals, incorporations, tax reorganizations, purchase agreements, shareholder agreements, and general minute book upkeep. She also enjoys assisting her clients through the estate planning process by drafting Wills and Powers of Attorneys according to each person’s unique wishes for the future.
Sacha was born and raised in Toronto and is driven by helping the people around her and giving back to her community. She aims to ensure that all the people around her feel heard, supported, and empowered – especially her clients.
- Admitted to Bar of Ontario, 2020
- Law Practice Program, Ryerson University, 2019
- LL.B., University of Kent, 2015
- Bachelor of Arts, York University, 2013
- Professional Development: Negotiation Skills, Harvard University Extension School, 2018